Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blue Heaven, Key West, FL

Blue Heaven is not a vegan or vegetarian restaurant. It only has a couple vegan options, and only one I would recommend, but as far as I could see, there really weren't many vegan options in Key West at all. It's a fun place with most seating outdoors. I had the Vegetarian Black Bean Soup (but ordered it without the sour cream and cheese to have it vegan) and the Tofu Stir-Fry, served over rice. The stir-fry was good, but the soup was not. It was basically like they heated up a can of black beans, and I think it was quite expensive. The restaurant is a bit more expensive and I believe the entree was at least $15. blueheavenkw.homestead.com/menus.html 729 Thomas St. Key West, FL 33040. Mon-Sat 8am-noon(breakfast), "after breakfast" - 3pm (lunch), 5pm-10pm(dinner). Sun 8am-2pm (brunch), 5pm-10pm (dinner).

No comments:

Post a Comment