Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Radost FX, Prague, Czech Republic


Radost is an all vegetarian place. It also has a lounge and nightclub attached. The food here is good and vegan items, or items that can be made vegan are clearly marked on the menu. The one downside is that smoking is allowed, and it just depends when you go if there are a lot of people there smoking or not. I have been 3 times, and only once was it bad. The hummus platter is great for a meal or for an appetizer for a few people. It has hummus, pita, and some fresh cut veggies. Recently I had the Penne Marinara, which comes with cheese on it, but is one of the items you can order to be made vegan. I advise that you be very sure the waitstaff understands you are requesting it be vegan. I said many times "no cheese" and "I would like it made vegan" and the waitress responded that there "was no cheese" so I thought I was all set. When my food came however, there was cheese on it. Because my husband is Czech, he was more easily able to speak with her and said I had requested it without cheese, and she said she thought I had meant I didn't want cheese in the pasta. Just make sure they know what you want or don't want, or to make it even easier, you could just order items that are already prepared vegan. http://www.radostfx.cz/

No comments:

Post a Comment